Thursday, June 01, 2006

Suddenly I heard violins...

At a posh mall last night, and I wondered...should I just go and do the Gino now?

I saw her once
Then she was gone
We were like dreamers at night
Who meet as in a trace, then part again!
Two phantoms in the shadows of the moon
Can I really fall in love so soon?
She walked alone
She seemed alone like me
Could she have known
That moment was my destiny?
I had to run away,
And it was like a dream

I saw her once
The dream was true

I saw her once,
And once will do!

==============
In my life
There are so many questions and answers
That somehow seem wrong
In my life
There are times when I catch in the silence
The sigh of a faraway song
And it sings
Of a world that I long to see
Out of reach
Just a whisper away
Waiting for me...

In my life
She has burst like the music of angels
The light of the sun
And my life seems to stop
As if something is over
And something has scarcely begun...

In my life
There is someone who touches my life

==============

A heart full of love
A heart full of song
I'm doing everything all wrong
Oh God, for shame
I do not even know your name
Dear Mad'moiselle
Won't you say?
Will you tell?

A heart full of love
A heart full of you
A single look and then I knew

From today
Every day

She was never mine to lose
Why regret what cannot be?
These are words she'll never say
Not to me...
Not to me...
Not to me...

Her heart full of love
She will never feel this way...

3 Comments:

At 2:18 pm, Blogger GOMZ said...

unfortunately, i did not have enough self-confidence to do a Gino. Besides, the place was not conducive for that. It's not as dark Embassy (sobrang liwanag) and there were a lot of people there. Some gala for a new line of bags. My friends and I were late for this movie...ang bilis nilang maglakad. I just wanted to stay and stare...then again, staring would've been impolite. :D

 
At 2:18 pm, Blogger GOMZ said...

You sound so hopelessly in love

In love? Am not so sure...

Hopeless...DEFINITELY...hahaha

 
At 9:14 am, Blogger GOMZ said...

na pressure ako sa last comment mo ha.

so what's worth staring back at? Para malaman ko naman kung papasa ako sa standards mo.

What if I go to EmBassy with my friends and then I see you and do the Gino, baka sampalin mo ako kapag di ako fit sa standards. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home