Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quizzes

Was bloghoppin this morning. I chanced upon "PurpleButterfly" and saw she's got a lot of QUIZ RESULTS so I decided to take some of them. [Coz the other quizzes are mostly for girls like:What kind of Handbag are you? What kind of Engagement Ring are you? Etc Etc]. I searched for "What's my Indian Name" but didn't find one. I did find a "What's your French Name?" and Irish and Japanese Name quiz though. Ha! Ha!

Your Luck Quotient: 62%

You have a high luck quotient.
More often than not, you've felt very lucky in your life.
You may be randomly lucky, but it's probably more than that.
Optimistic and open minded, you take advantage of all the luck that comes your way.
How Lucky Are You?

So why am I not so lucky in love?


Your Five Variable Love Profile

Propensity for Monogamy:

Your propensity for monogamy is medium.
In general, you prefer to have only one love interest.
But it's hard for you to stay devoted for too long!
There's too much eye candy to keep you from wandering.

Experience Level:

Your experience level is medium.
You probably have had a couple significant loves.
And you may have even had your heart broken.
But you haven't really dated a wide variety of people.

Dominance:

Your dominance is low.
This doesn't mean you're a doormat, just balanced.
You know a relationship is not about getting your way.
And you love to give your sweetie a lot of freedom.

Cynicism:

Your cynicism is low.
You are an eternal optimist when it comes to love and romance.
No matter how many times you've been hurt - you're never bitter.
You believe in one true love, your perfect soulmate.
And if you haven't found true love yet, you know you will soon.

Independence:

Your independence is medium.
In relationships, you need both "me time" and "we time."
You usually find it easy to be part of a couple.
But occasionally you start to feel a little smothered.
The Five Variable Love Test


That's funny. I have a wandering eye and I haven't dated a wide variety of people. But I have dated a number of people...does that mean that I tend to be attracted to the same types of people? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home