Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tale of 3 Ladies

Lady No. 1: Ideal Girl Incarnated

She called me 2 weeks ago. She just wanted to consult something with me. Strictly business, with only a few side-stories. It didn't matter. Was just glad to hear her voice. And was glad to know that I was the first person she thought about. The first person whom she thought could help her with her problems.But when I checked out her blog today, she was arm in arm with the guy she fancies. Ouch!

Lady No. 2: My Idol VJ

I never usually like Myx VJs. As my blog-title suggests I like reading blogs. And hers is the blog I frequently read. I posted a comment on one of her entries, along with 30 other people. She responded to my comment and thought I had good insight. Fine, it's shallow, but it brought a smile to both my face and my heart. It's nice to receive positive feedback from someone you think highly of.

Lady No. 3: Stranger I Prayed For

This is about this girl whose blog I also frequent for more than a year now. She seems to be very comely and nice and always appreaciated when I post comments. She is not my ideal-girl-incarnated, obviously, because that pertains to Lady No. 1. But Lady No. 3 comes close to the kind of girl I would fancy.

I always had a soft spot for her. Especially when Jerk of a boyfriend number 2 broke her heart and caught her completely off-guard. She had a short romantic episode with this younger guy last year [different guy from BFno.2]. She narrated in her blog that somehow the guy broke her trust when she left to go overseas for a few months. And I thought: another jerk!

But I have recently encountered this guy. When I asked whatever happened to him and Lady No.3, such was not the case. Here's this guy who, for the longest time, stood silently appreciating her as he would see her in the same Church at Sunday Mass. He was so inlove with her. When the misunderstanding came, she did not even give him a chance to make-up. Instead she goes running around with her Bolero.

I wonder if she was just being plastic with me online. And I wonder if I just wasted my prayers on the wrong person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home