It's Good to know you miss me too.
Hooked up with an old flame last weekend at a gathering. Let me just explain this is not the same girl [my ideal girl] I usually talk about in this blog. This is about another girl.Well, this old flame is seeing another guy and it was quite sudden when it turned cold between us. Anyway she said it was nice to see me. And that she missed hanging out with me. Well, now you know. And I still wish her good luck with her new flame. I don't trust the guy. But it's her choice.
My ideal girl sent me a text from overseas that same night. She was getting homesick and says she misses me. Well I miss her too. But what can we do? I just thanked God for SMS and friendster and yahoo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home