Going Green
No I am not trying to be a traitor to my school.I just noticed the black background and the lay-out I picked looked too stiff and gloomy.
So I picked this one because it's refreshing to the eye.
That's all I have to say for now.
Hope you guys find some clarity during this Holy Week about your life's directions.

2 Comments:
Hi. I found your blog through Ala's (you posted a comment on one of her entries), and I've been browsing your archives. I hope you don't mind. Wala lang, nakakarelate lang ako sa mga posts mo, lalo na yung post na may pamagat na "Aalis na lang." Hay, buhay.
Anyway, good luck with your quest for your "100% perfect other." (Murakami quote, para feeling literary. ;-))I hope you don't mind if I lurk on your blog from time to time. Cheers.
i dont mind at all. thanks for visiting. although i'm a little embarassed with my dorky posts in the recent archives. decided to keep it anyway. coz it makes me laugh everytime i read it.
so, naiwan ka rin ba ng someone special? you keep a blog, too?
Post a Comment
<< Home