Weird but I miss
Alexi Alunan.I check her blog when I update my blog. But when I checked the other day and today, her blog link is nothing more than I broken link.
I do not know her. Have never actually been introduced to her. Never been anywhere close to her. Although I must have seen her a time or two.
I chanced upon her blog while googling something else. And I got hooked.
I have been using online journals for 5 years now but never kept a public blog until I started reading her blog. I thought it unfair for me to read about someone yet not allowing others to read about me.
Although she is no Jessica Zafra, she has a writing style that is most engaging. She makes a lot of sense and manages to appear somewhat intelligent, despite the use of simple words(unless it's in Spanish, which I totally don't understand).
Maybe she is my online crush. I'm not sure. Okay, the stalker talks now. Ha!
Although she is not exactly my typical crush material. For one, she's way too pretty. Second she's way too rich. Third, she's way too sosyal.
But there's something very endearing about her. Her depth. Her social-consciousness. Her childlike posts. Her comely online personality.
She is such an online darling: very accommodating and responds to strangers like me. It is no wonder why I am not alone in being her online fan.
Whatever her reasons for closing it down, I cannot possibly know. It's her deal her choice. But blogging can be quite addicting, as I am addicted right now.
This post is not really going anywhere. I really don't have anything much to say. Maybe I'm just hoping somehow she'd resurect her blog. Or maybe I'm just hoping that in my bloghopping activities, I'd find another one who can engage me in a way that she did or bring a smile on face the way that she has.

2 Comments:
thanks for dropping by mhelai!
checked out your blog. ang bata mo pa pala :D Who's Randall? what happened to him.
Yeah Ive been to Ala's blog reading and sometimes commenting as well. She writes really well, too. But sometimes she makes these really long posts. Sometimes way too serious ones. That's why i like going to lexi's more often cause she's kinda laid back and more relaxing.
hey gomz. i really admire your ability to write from the heart.
from what i hear alexi is single and very available. even though shes rich, pretty and famous (celebrity status) i hear shes down to earth (she farts and burps too).
anyway, i really think you should tell her how u truly feel. if she comments on your blog then it means both of your are destined to be together. also, if she comments that means she reads your blog too.
go for it...
Post a Comment
<< Home