Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ask the Eight Ball

My friend kept an eight ball on your desk. I decided to do some shakin before I leave for my Bora weekend.

My friend said I need to shake it three times just to get an accurate response to the questions.



QUESTION: About a new friend
answer 1: most likely
answer 2: outlook not so good
answer 3: cannot predict now.
migo reacts: ang labo naman...hmmm...i better watch out. better not cry.

QUESTION: About Career
answer 1: it is certain
answer 2: very doubtful
answer 3: better not tell you now.
migo reacts: ano ba yan?

QUESTION: About a Crush
answer 1: yes definitely
answer 2: as I see it, yes
answer 3: you may rely on it.
migo reacts: Oh wow!

QUESTION: About Money
answer 1: my reply is no
answer 2: you may rely on it
answer 3: my reply is no
migo reacts: Oh no.

QUESTION: About an Investment
answer 1: reply hazy right now
answer 2: ask again later
answer 3: Yes
migo reacts: Thank God.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.. tnx for commenting on my blog.. anyway.. i really thought of that that's why i immediately placed my coins in my ATM when my piggy bank was already full. :) link you up ah? ;)
pls. erase my first comment.. ;p

 
At 2:54 pm, Blogger GOMZ said...

alrightee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home