Back from Paradise
Just came back from Sunny Boracay. And I mean sunny and hot!Well I didn't miss much of manila (except my bloghopping activities, perhaps. After 3 summers of no Boracay (because why Boracay when you can Cebu, Bohol and Davao?)--I was back.
Gone were the rustic hotels, the turo-turo places (like Cebu's sutokil), the lazy afternoons under the sun, the buy one take one cocktails. Most hotels are developed. They have d mall. The old palengke got burned down. You got streamers of companies all over the place (including the one I do consulting for), the sailboats have smart and motorola and coca-cola.
ANG DAMING TAO! SOBRANG DAMING TAO. The beach is so crowded. And to think I was already booked at Station 1! I wonder what the situation was in Station 2 and 3.
And there are so many Koreans too. Half the plane were Koreans. I'm not complaining or anything. It's just an observation. They were all over the place. And it's so amusing how Korean couples love to dress alike: like couples would wear matching colors or matching cartoon characters. It's so funny!
One of my female friends from England told me she's surprised why some of the boys carry their six packs around when they really look like boys. They shouldn't be obssessed with building their bodies like that and I agree.
Sometimes I get faked. Like when we went clubbing at Paraw and saw this girl with a hot body. She was flirting around and we started dancing and it was cool. She was a pretty hot dancer. When I looked up to check her face she looked like a baby. I had to smoothly excuse myself before I can commit a serious sin.
Ang daming ganun sa Boracay ngayon. Young girls sitting on the laps of equally young guys, getting jiggy on the dance floor, kissing like crazy along the beach. One can say I'm just bitter coz I didn't go there with a special someone. But really, it's quite alarming how these kids (they look like 16 or 17 year olds) behave like that in public.
I swear if I had a daughter...she will NEVER set FOOT in BORACAY without my company until she graduates from College.
I had a massage from this elderly masahista after midnight last Saturday. She was telling me about the "glory days of Boracay." When they can freely give massages anywhere along the shore. I kinda missed that, too. I'm not sure if I want to go back there. Maybe I should just go to Bantayan Island. Somewhere more serene...
Maybe I'm just getting old.

3 Comments:
i uploaded my pix through photobucket.com and the photostrips is one of their features..
tnx for dropping by.
hi Gomz! I tagged you in my latest post. Hope you don't mind answering them :)
same here... about bora, that is. and that's why i'm not interested in puerto galera too.
Post a Comment
<< Home