Monday, May 22, 2006

Almost the Finale

It's American Idol time once again. The finale is tomorrow and everyone's placing their bets. My bet is Katherine Mcphee. I guess around 90% of guys who take time to watch American Idol have a crush on Kat. And why not? Ang ganda niya kasi: ganda ng smile, ganda ng skin, ganda ng katawan, ganda pa ng boses.

I really thought the finals would be a toss between Chris Daughtry and Kat McPhee. Coz most girls I know have a crush on Chris, especially when he did the Juan de Marco song. My favorite performance of Chris was on the Hollywood leg when he did an acoustic piano version this song.

I would have given you all of my heart
But theres someone who's torn it apart
And shes taken just all that I had
But if you want Il try to love again
Baby Il try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it come to being lucky she's cursed
When it come to loving me she's the worst

I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that Ie cried
And Im sure going to give you a try
And if you want Il try to love again
Baby Ill try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it come to being lucky she's cursed
When it come to loving me she's the worst

Try to love again

1 Comments:

At 3:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a MTV VJ in Bangkok and at the same time their family has an agency business. since it's peak season, they needed a lot of tour guides so sumidline muna cia as a tour guide. :) yung agency naman namen when we went to Bangkok was owned by one of my friends. gets? ;p they have a direct contact in the agency in Bangkok. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home