Going O'Maley
I sometimes want to slap myself for lack of discipline. I said I wont...but there I go again.Please help me stop. Although I have no illusions of becoming McDreamy, I don't want to be a Georgie.
CHANGE TOPIC: What to talk about?
Well I was scanning some of my tita's old magazines last weekend (coz I really had nothing to do there and my sis didn't want to go home yet). I saw an old issue of this home magazine that featured Divisoria. I saw my favorite model (on the catwalk only, may I please qualify) Nicolette Belle posing for that mag. She looks thinner there. Anorexic thin, unlike when I saw her in Boracay. Now I'm confused if I like her more anorexic thin or stuffed like when I saw her last summer. I really don't know. As long as she walks fine on the catwalk I guess it's alright by me.
Speaking of the catwalk, it's almost time to see, almost-naked people (mostly men) walk the ramp for the Bench underwear show. The old Bench underwear billboards were really good. I can't say the same for this year. The models look like Macho Dancers with the oiled skin and disco ball. It's just tooo cheeeeesy. Although I cant complain about Ruffa Mae Quinto's billboard. ;p
And speaking of billboards, I keep seeing that moronic billboard along EDSA. I just realized this morning that the "brainy hi" was Patty Laurel pala. Still can't make out who the "sosy hi" was. Anyhow, I heard the brand is giving away several cars for each types of "Hi"...like there's a Ducati for the "Rebel Hi" and Honda Jazz for the "brainy hi" [One person may want to try her luck here :D].
Anyhow, they're throwing away these expensive prizes which makes me think...profits for deodorant must be really good. Last year they gave away monster trucks and helicopter rights for their "active deo" variant.
Darn! I'm in the wrong business! ;p

3 Comments:
Hi Gomz! Really u were a law student b4? what school & up to what year ka? sayang naman y did u stop? ;p
IVAH, the billboards are all over EDSA. Ben Chan must've bought all the spaces.
The JARGON is from this new series the girls @ work watch; about Doctors. The McDreamy is what they use to call someone who they think is deliciously dreamy (McDo + Dreamy). And there's this character Georgie O-Maley and they say they remember me daw when they watch it coz he's so torpe.
Nakakainis! I hope the actor looks fine. Sana di mukhang nerd.
@KAREN: didn't last in Ateneo law school coz I'm so lazy to read books and have begun to enjoy a paycheck from my day job. Ever since I was young they though I'd be the lawyer coz I love to argue, but they missed the part where I hate reading. Til now, my Tito volunteers to send me to Law school so I can work in his firm, but I don't know. I just feel lazy and I don't think I have the discipline for academic life anymore.
O-Maley's ugly? Parang hindi ko yata gusto na aassociate ako dun ah! Ang sama ng mga girls dito.
Kasi naman si girl in another continent who's comin over used to work with us. I made the stupid mistake of telling them about what I felt for her after she left. And now she's coming back, I'm taking all the beating kasi alam nila that I liked her...well more than liked her. So they said I'm so O-Maley daw.
Office romance talaga...tsk!tsk! di pwede yan.
@KAREN: how come i can view your blog no more?
Post a Comment
<< Home